Sunday 28 October 2012

Till The End

ReviewReviewReviewReviewReview
Apr 15, '09 12:11 PM
for everyone
Category:Music
Genre: Pop
Artist:Ost.The Outsiders
Masih inget serial The Outsiders,,kemaren pas nonton lagi nemuin lagu ini,,,oooooooh so romantic


Till The End - ost.The Outsiders II

All this precious moment with you by my side
Must be give from heaven
That's holding me all night
I don't know how I found you
I thankful that I have
Now that I have a love so true
To hope,to keep,to share

*In my heart I can know longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I'll always be with you until the very end
In this world there is no place I'd rather be
You are my life my soul my girl
And trough it all
I know you've come to see that you're the one
Till the end

All my friends around me
Say you'd be gone too soon
Baby I'm gonna make them see
We've found the way back home




Sponsored Links
Botol hexagon/segienam & tutup di kondisi baru. Banyak stok! Hubungi: 0818 0822 6108, atau: toko.pi.jkt@gmail.com
 
Pangsit Keju super chessy, crunchy dan lembut di mulut, Juara kejunya bikin ketagihan ^__^
5 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded
Add a Comment
How would you rate this title? (optional)

0 out of 5 stars
   
artdianfemi wrote on Apr 15, '09
oooo
amathonthe wrote on Apr 15, '09
ini yang nyanyi siapa?
wah gak tau juga ya,,,,hehe,,ada banyak versi kok,,,
artdianfemi wrote on Apr 15, '09
ini yang nyanyi siapa?
amathonthe wrote on Apr 15, '09
mmamir38 said
Kagak tuh!
Emangnya pernah ada serial itu?
Soalnya TV buat dengerin berita doang.
Hahha..ya iyalah opa gak bakalan suka nie serial,,,soalnya ni serial mandarin
dah cukup lama sieh,,cuma buat pecinta serial-serial asia,,,hehhehe
mmamir38 wrote on Apr 15, '09
Masih inget serial The Outsiders,
Kagak tuh!
Emangnya pernah ada serial itu?
Soalnya TV buat dengerin berita doang.

No comments: