Monday, 20 August 2012

- Ah Love, Love, … Love, Love, Love, Love, Love.


Nov 13, '08 8:45 PM
for everyone
 
What is it with Love
That makes me
then breaks me?

When in love
Do I truly love?

Is it really love
Or do I think that I love?

Maybe I just love being in love
Or love the idea of being in love?

I spent my whole life chasing love.
In the end the one thing I truly love
Could just be the meir pursuit of love.


Ronborge
Sponsored Links
* Your photos & videos as large as possible for all your friends and family * Your video in HD (up to 1080p) * Automated backup and permanent storage * Ad-free browsing..
 
Low Prices on Shoes, Jewelry, Clothing, Food, Accessories, T-Shirts, Electronics and much more. Safe Shopping from friendly, trusted sellers. Great deals on local items.
9 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded
Add a Comment
   
kudup9 wrote on Nov 16, '08
yes it takes sometime
amathonthe wrote on Nov 15, '08
kudup9 said
to your chosen man..
maybe someday
it'll come to my heart
not now

this isn't the right time
kudup9 wrote on Nov 15, '08
to your chosen man..
amathonthe wrote on Nov 15, '08
kudup9 said
cobalah
coba ya
pada siapa dan untuk siapa?
kudup9 wrote on Nov 14, '08
cobalah
amathonthe wrote on Nov 14, '08
hihihihihihi ;))
hihihihi juga
amathonthe wrote on Nov 14, '08
wah... dinda fall in love..?? *pingsan...
hahahhaaha

sejak kapan?
belum waktunya

hanya apresiasi para MPers yang akhir-akhir ini ngomongin cinta
trus pas buka poemhunter dapat puisi ini
bagus

berbagi cinta untuk para MPers
dyahparamita wrote on Nov 14, '08
hihihihihihi ;))
ariomuhammad wrote on Nov 14, '08
wah... dinda fall in love..?? *pingsan...

No comments: