Thursday 27 September 2012

Sep 27, '10 8:42 PM
for everyone
Quote yang indah dari seorang pemimpin yang keren.

I asked for Strength and Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom and Allah gave me problem to solve.
I asked for Prosperity and Allah gave me faculty and energy to work.
I asked for Courage and Allah gave me danger to overcome.
I asked for Love and Allah gave me troubled poeple to help.
I asked for Favors and Allah gave me oppurtunities.
I asked that I wanted nothing for my self, but I received everything I needed..
Sponsored Links
Low Prices on Shoes, Jewelry, Clothing, Food, Accessories, T-Shirts, Electronics and much more. Safe Shopping from friendly, trusted sellers. Great deals on local items.
 

8 CommentsChronological   Reverse   Threaded
Add a Comment
   
amathonthe wrote on Sep 29, '10
really like it!
(^_^)
chibihimawari wrote on Sep 29, '10
really like it!
amathonthe wrote on Sep 28, '10
dari kapan gitu ku cari2 ini.. eh dinda ada.. pasang difesbuk dah status gini.. pinjem ya din..
hohohoo monggo mba silahkan...iya ni dapetnya juga dari twitter trus nyari deh yang lengkapnya,,,
amathonthe wrote on Sep 28, '10
gembili said
hihihi aku mau masang status ini padahal :D
hehhee.,,,pasang aja biar banyak yang terinspirasi
amathonthe wrote on Sep 28, '10
wah i like this mbak ...
like this juga pak Adam
tintin1868 wrote on Sep 28, '10
dari kapan gitu ku cari2 ini.. eh dinda ada.. pasang difesbuk dah status gini.. pinjem ya din..
gembili wrote on Sep 27, '10
hihihi aku mau masang status ini padahal :D
adamdesign wrote on Sep 27, '10
wah i like this mbak ...

No comments: